Crispy Buffalo Wings
4 lbs of chicken wings, drumettes, and flats
1 tbsp of baking powder
1 tbsp of cornstarch
2 tsp of garlic powder
2 tsp of chili powder
2 tsp each of salt and pepper
1⁄4 cup of unsalted butter, melted
1⁄2 cup of Frank’s Original Red Hot Sauce
1 to 2 tbsp of honey
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F (230° C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and
set a heat-proof wire rack inside.
2. Pat the chicken wings liberally with paper towels, squeezing out as much moisture as
you can. Transfer them to a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl, combine the baking powder, corn starch, garlic powder, salt and pepper
together, whisking well to combine, and sprinkle the mixture over the wings. Toss wings
through the baking powder mixture until evenly coated.
4. Arrange on rack, leaving about 1-inch of space between each wing.
5. Bake for 30 minutes; flip and continue to cook until crisp and golden brown, (about 20-30
minutes longer), until golden browned and crispy.
6. While the wings are cooking, whisk together hot sauce, butter, and honey. Toss wings
through the sauce to evenly coat.
7. Serve wings immediately with blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing.