1 Wagyu Tri-Tip from The Meat Board
The Meat Board Steak Seasoning
1. Trim the fat on the tri-tip until it is 1/8" thick.
2. Start a hot fire on your grill and preheat the oven to 275°.
3. Sear the tri-tip over a hot flame on your grill until you have a crusty "bark" on the outside
of the tri-tip. It should be well-seared.
4. After you get a nice sear on the exterior, place the tri-tip on a sheet pan and put it in the
oven to roast at 275° until the internal temperate reaches 140° (approx. 40 to 50 min).
5. Let the tri-tip rest for 10 to 15 min. until the internal temperature reaches 145° for
6. Slice on a bias and serve!